Upcoming Events at My Old Kentucky Dinner Train
Oct 18, 2019 | 5:00 PM | Friday
My Old Kentucky Dinner Train
WELCOME ABOARD! Join Captain Nyorissa Kel and the Kentucky Browncoats for a night of food and decadent frivolity. GAME TO BE ANNOUNCED. Participation is at your own comfort level and not required. Everyone aboard will get to pick their own meal from a sumptuous four-cou
Join Captain Nyorissa Kel and the Kentucky Browncoats for a night of food and decadent frivolity. GAME TO BE ANNOUNCED. Participation is at your own comfort level and not required.
Everyone aboard will get to pick their own meal from a sumptuous four-course menu ahead of time; ticket holders will be sent confirmation and a menu to select from closer to the event; as soon as the Captain has the fall menu she’ll send it along. There is a cash bar available as well for additional cost while you kick back and ride the rails for two and a half hours.
Bring a friend, family member, partner or just come by yourself and enjoy an adventure on the rails!
All tickets are 150.00 per person. Use discount code SHINY to get 25% off your entire order on any tickets purchased before July 1st. With the discount, the tickets are only 112.50 each and ALL PASSENGERS WILL RECEIVE PHYSICAL, FUNCTIONAL SOUVENIRS. Last year passengers had to purchase the deluxe package to get the goods, this year it’s included and they’re exclusive to our event. Renmeleon is working on some very special items...
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Passengers must be over the age of five (5) years old.
- Anyone under the age of 18 years old will need to be accompanied by an adult.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking is available on-site at the event.
What can I bring into the event?
- You will need to bring your ticket - either the printed one sent to you or a printed copy of the digital ticket you received depending on which package you purchased.
- Costumes and cosplay are optional, but without props. Prop weapons will not be allowed and you will be asked to leave them in your car.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Captain Nyorissa Kel, aka Ana Maria Selvaggio, can be contacted via email at cantstopserenity via Gmail, through www.kentuckybrowncoats.com or through our group Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/KYBrowncoats/
What's the refund policy?
- Refunds will not be given after August 1st as it would risk cancellation of the event.
Please spread the word far and wide across the ‘verse!