We welcome your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say. However, we will not leave postings that:
1. Break the law or encourage others to do so. This includes respecting copyright and fair use laws. If you are talking about somebody else's work, reference this or the person, and where possible include a link.
2. Contain abusive or inappropriate language or statements. This includes remarks that are racist, homophobic, and sexist as well as those that contain obscenities or are sexually explicit.
3. Easily identify patients, family or staff in defamatory, abusive, or generally negative terms.
4. Are false or defamatory statements about any individual, community, company or organization or any other entity
5. Do not show proper consideration for others' privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others – i.e. don't pick fights or goad others into inflammatory debates.
6. Are spam – i.e. repeatedly posting the same comment or comments that are simply advertising/promoting a service or product.
If you wouldn't want to receive it yourself, don't post it. The page administrators reserve the right to not post or remove any comments at any time, for any reason…but we hope that won't ever be necessary.
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections